With the advancements in the gaming industry and more frequent gaming events happening every year worldwide, tech companies have shifted their interest towards producing more quality gaming tech and gadgets, and hence, are listening to the demands of pro gamers. Lately, the aesthetic and clean-looking gaming gadgets like white gaming headsets have been in demand as people want to have a cleaner-looking gaming setup.
Are you one of them? And looking for the best white gaming headset to complete your gaming setup? You’ve landed at the right place.
Who doesn’t love a white and clean headphone which adds a sense of minimalism to your set up. With the help of modern engineering and advanced technology, companies have launched some white headsets which are specifically made for gaming.
But, looks aren’t everything. The best white gaming headset should have high-quality audio. You will see many cool looking gaming headsets with tons of negative reviews just because they sound horrible. Many people do not realize the importance of a good headset until they try one out. Once you get the experience of a good quality headset, you will forget to go back to your old one-ear headset which came with the Xbox One you bought.
Best white gaming headsets: Our Top Picks:
Luckily, there are multiple options available in the market and online if you are looking for a white gaming headset. But the problem is, it becomes hard to shortlist the best products out of the hundreds of options. We did the hard part for you, and after going through several options, we have shortlisted our top 5 picks for the best white gaming headsets for you.
Our shortlisting methodology is completely unbiased and based on merit, features, reviews and ratings. Let’s dig deeper.
If you are in a hurry and looking for a quick recommendation, the editor’s choice for the best white gaming headphones are the Logitech G733 wireless gaming headset. It is a complete package with extraordinary audio quality and clean looks. For a more detailed dive into it, scroll down to the in-depth reviews of all the headsets including the Logitech G733.
1: Logitech G733 Lightspeed
- Total freedom with up to 20 m wireless range and LIGHTSPEED wireless...
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, 16. 8M...
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort...
This is the Logitech G733 Lightspeed wireless headset which is somewhat of a newer version of the previous G430. It is aimed at the gaming community and for playing competitively up to a professional level. It is available in three different colours other than white but the cleanest looking is the white version of this headphone. The white colour and design of this headphone alone screams gaming headset!
It is an all-plastic headphone with a clashing headband strap and features coloured LED front-facing lights which adds aesthetics to this minimalistic gaming design. Although it is made of plastic, it feels very sturdy and high quality. Along with great build quality, the G733 is also a very comfortable headphone.
It features a suspension band over the top which adds a lightweight feeling to the fit and it’s sitting on the top of your head. The ear cushions have fabric-based mesh which feels really comfortable and allows great breathability to keep from the heat buildup.
But this headphone is not just all-looks. It is one of the best sounding white gaming headphones you can find under this budget thanks to the 40 mm Logitech G-Pro audio driver which is capable of responding to a frequency of 20 Hz to 20k Hz. It also comes with a microphone installed which is also detachable.
- It has a wireless range of up to 20 meters with almost zero lag.
- It has a claimed battery life of up to 29 hours with a single full charge.
- It features front-facing light sync RGB lights on both sides which can be personalized.
- It has a reversible-suspension, comfortable headband which has several colors on it.
- It has a detachable microphone with advanced mic filters and is customizable with G-HUB.
- 29 hours of battery life.
- Very comfortable headband and ear cushions.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Detachable microphone with blue voice software.
- Slightly limited control scheme.
2: Corsair Virtuoso
Corsair is known for offering some great budget gaming headsets in the recent past like the Corsair HS35. But with the release of this Virtuoso gaming headset, Corsair has been able to secure the position of one of the most attractive wireless gaming headsets to arrive in a while.
This is the Virtuoso RGB wireless headset and it comes in five different premium colors. But the white color is the best selling one out of them as it offers a beautiful aesthetic and clean look which is far different from regular gaming headsets and gadgets nowadays. Instead of going for sharp edges and aggressive corners in the design, the Virtuoso has beautiful curves and angles with a circular design.
It is a USB-C supported wireless headset for charging which makes it very convenient to travel with as you will only need a single cable for all of your devices including the headphones. Speaking of travelling, this headset comes with one of the best travelling cases we have seen in a while.
Other things included in the box are a braided Type C charging cable, a 3.5 mm adapter, a wireless receiver. Just like the Logitech G733, it also features a detachable microphone.
The audio quality of this gaming headset is enhanced with hi-res capability which can respond to frequencies ranging from 10k Hz – 40k Hz, which is awesome if you play a game that offers the high definition sound packs. It sounds very interactive and you can clearly hear the dialogues and chats even if there is a war scene going on with gunshots and rumbles of grenades, which also sound very tangible while playing a game like call of duty.
- It has an immersive 7.1 surround sound audio which is matched with a pair of 50 mm neodymium drivers which are precisely tuned.
- The wireless connection is ultra-fast and has very minimal latency with a range of up to 60 ft.
- It comes with an Omni-directional, high-bandwidth detachable microphone which is 9.5 mm broadcast-grade.
- It is made up of very lightweight aluminium for greater longevity and durability.
- Extremely powerful hi-res sound.
- 20 hrs battery life.
- One of the best looking and unique gaming headphones.
- Very good sounding mic.
- The headband digs in a bit after some time.
- Not the most comfortable fit.
3: SteelSeries Arctis 7
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4 grams connection delivers rock solid,...
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified...
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers,...
SteelSeries has been producing a wide range of gaming tech and gadgets for many years and is known for delivering high quality. They have released some of the best gaming headsets and the headset by SteelSeries which we are featuring today is probably the top-rated white gaming headset online.
This is the SteelSeries Arctis 7, it is a serious gaming headset with thousands of positive reviews online and has been the best selling gaming headset for a while. It is compatible with any of the consoles with a slightly better functionality on PC and the PlayStation. It also offers a wired connection for devices that are not supported.
Although this is a wireless headphone, it does not use bluetooth to connect to your devices. It pairs with other devices using a 2.4 GHz wireless RF USB which makes these a little less versatile but provides the most latency-free sound ever on a gaming headset. This also helps in almost instant pairing with no time wasted in finding devices.
The design of this wireless headset by SteelSeries is a blend of simple looks and modern aesthetics in two basic colours of black and white and has a matte texture to it. It is made up of aluminium which adds the sturdiness to its weight while keeping it very lightweight. It has an adjustable suspension which resembles the skiing-goggles’.
This gaming headset also features a 7.1 surround sound, like the Corsair Virtuoso by using DTS Headphone-X 2.0 technology. In simpler words, this offers a realistic-sounding 3D environmental audio in your head with an immersive experience. This is extremely helpful in games like PUBG and Fortnite while listening to footsteps and determining their position.
- It has the most rock-solid and lossless wireless connectivity with zero noticeable lag.
- It has a discord-certified clear casting mic which is known to deliver a studio-quality sound with noise cancellation.
- It has S1 speaker drivers.
- It features 360 degrees 3D surround sound with DTS headphone-X 2.0 technology.
- The best sounding mic on a gaming headphone.
- High-quality immersive surround sound.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Zero noticeable lag on the wireless connection.
- Requires an app to unlock all of its features.
- Bass is slightly over-emphasized.
4: Corsair VOID
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most Thundering...
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with...
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4/PS5 using low-latency 2.4GHz...
Yet another gaming headset by Corsair is featured on our list of best white gaming headsets in 2021. This is the Corsair VOID RGB Elite wireless headphones and it is probably the fanciest and best looking white gaming headset. It is probably one of the best wireless gaming headphones you can find under this price range.
The design of the Corsair Void consists of sharp edges and angles which gives it a very aggressive and gamer look. And the RGB logo on the side is the icing on the top. It is made up of a relatively heavy metal frame which makes it extremely durable. It features a band which is capable of adjusting even the widest heads which feels very comfortable. But a very strange thing one notices after putting these on is how lightweight it feels despite the frame being built with metal.
The fit feels very comfortable on the head. The ear cushions are soft and fix your ears firmly, but unfortunately not tight enough to provide isolation. This headphone is not made for listening to audio while on the move as it tends to move around. But since it is a gaming headset, there is not much movement going on anyway. It feels perfectly comfortable and sturdy while sitting.
- It has 50 mm high-density neodymium audio speaker drivers with expanded 20 Hz to 30k Hz expanded frequency range which is also custom-tuned.
- The ear cushions are made of breathable microfiber mesh with plush memory foam earpads.
- Zero notable latency thanks to the 2 4GHz USB wireless dongle for PC and PS4/5.
- It comes with an omnidirectional mic which can be muted by simply flipping it up and has a built-in mute LED indicator.
- Zero noticeable latency.
- Aggressive gamer design.
- Flip-up mutable, high-quality microphone.
- Best bang for the buck.
- Requires a separate app to activate the surround sound.
- The fit is very loose and not meant for use while moving around.
- The RGB light drains the battery much faster.
5: ASUS ROG Delta
- ASUS ROG Delta RGB Gaming headphone with Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC delivers...
- CLEAR HIGHS & PUNCHY BASS - The Delta ROG Gaming Headset feature...
- ON POINT STYLE - ROG Delta wired headphones with mic feature a classy...
The last but not least on our list of the best white gaming headsets is a headphone by ASUS. ASUS is a name of no introduction in the field of gaming technology. This is the ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) Delta gaming headset and it stands next to all the other high-end premium gaming headphones.
The audio quality of this gaming headset is just mind-blowing, considering its price range. The ROG Delta headset has 127 db signal-to-noise ratio and two 50 mm ASUS essence speaker drivers which takes the audio quality to a next level.
The built-in ESS ES9218 SABRE Quad-DAC allows it to have a signal isolation processing which drastically improves the sound quality of low, mid, high and ultra-high frequency.
According to ASUS, the ROG Delta gaming headphone is one of the ‘most cross-compatible headsets’ ever. The headset primarily uses a USB Type-C for connectivity which offers superior audio quality over the standard 3.5 mm analog connection.
- It features an impeccable audio quality with very clear highs and punchy bass.
- It has a classy ASUS circular rainbow RGB lighting which lets you customise it according to your own style.
- It offers a very versatile cross-platform compatibility with a USB Type-C connection and a USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter.
- It has an extremely comfortable and ergonomic design with sharp D-shaped angled ear cups which fit perfectly and snug over the ears.
- Very detailed and clear audio quality.
- Solid build and design.
- Offers a snug fit around the ears.
- Good software which compliments the sound quality.
- The RGB lights get hot when turned on which transfers the heat to your ears.
- The mic is fixed and cannot be lifted up.
The matter of looks and minimalism is subjective to every individual. However, the quality and features of a gaming headset are something to always look at before buying a headphone for gaming. Here are some of those features:
Wireless or wired headphones
You can find mainly two types of gaming headsets; wired and wireless. The basic difference is that wired headphones are usually cheaper than wireless headphones. However, being wireless or wired does not affect the sound quality at all. The sound quality depends upon other factors.
Both wired and wireless headphones have their own perks other than the price point. Wired headphones do not need any sort of charging and are ready to plug-and-play all the time whereas you will need to charge the wireless headphones.
The wireless headphones have the advantage of convenience and user experience. If you are opting for white gaming headphones, chances are you are opting for a cleaner look. If you like a neat and minimalistic setup, a wireless gaming headphone can reduce the clutter on your desk as it has no wires. Also, switching between devices is much easier with wireless headphones if they support Bluetooth 4.0 or above.
Comfort and fit
Most people ignore the fact that how important comfort and the right fit is while buying a gaming headphone. Since you are going to wear the headphones for long hours while gaming, it is important that they should feel comfortable and sit properly over your ears.
If your gaming headset sounds good but is not comfortable, it is useless. You should look for something which has a better ear cushion to cover your ears which will also help in passive noise cancellation, even if it means spending a few more bucks.
If you are pursuing online competitive gaming, there are two options for you. The first one is to purchase a separate good quality mic. And the second one is to have a headset with a high-quality microphone.
It is generally considered that mics on gaming headsets are worthless and it’s better to not use them. However, there are some gaming headphones with extraordinary mic which are worth a try.
White gaming headsets are getting popular more and more by the day and are undergoing a massive tweak. We hope that this guide has helped you in choosing the best white gaming headset for you. You don’t necessarily have to follow the order mentioned in the list and can make your own choice. Just make sure to keep in mind the necessary requirements while purchasing one.