Have you ever been out having fun and all of the sudden your phone’s battery dies? We’ve all been there and it’s frustrating when there are no wall outlets around. That’s why it’s always a good idea to carry around a power bank with you. If you are looking for the best iPhone 12 power bank then you’re in the right place because GadgetGang has created a list of the best chargers.
Whether it’s for a long trip or a long day at the office, you might need a power bank every once in a while. And since there are so many options, you need to know exactly what is the best iPhone 12 power bank to make a good decision.
All of these power banks are made from trusted sellers and have a high battery capacity to charge your iPhone 12 more than once in a row.
How to Choose the Best Power Bank for your iPhone 12, Pro, Max & Mini?
Choosing the best iPhone 12 power bank might seem like an easy task, like how hard can that be? Well, in reality, you need to take many things into consideration before you make a purchase. Thankfully, here are the major things you need to consider before picking the right one:
Before you do anything, you need to know the battery capacity of your phone. Why? Because the power bank you choose should have at least the same size as your device’s battery. This is because you want to make sure that your power bank can fully charge your iPhone’s battery at least once.
You could also go for the highest milliampere-hour (mAh) power bank that you can find and ensure that you have enough battery for more than one round.
And talking about batteries, let’s talk about the iPhone 12 series. One Brazilian blog called tecnoblog revealed the alleged size of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini batteries. The iPhone 12 mini has a 2,227 mAh and the iPhone 12 (just like the iPhone 12 Pro) will have a 2,815 mAh battery. If we compare with the 3,100 mAh battery from the iPhone 11 we see that it’s smaller. And according to macrumors, the iPhone 12 Pro Max will have a 3,687 mAh battery— which is 7% smaller than the iPhone 11’s 3,969 mAh battery.
Number of Ports
So let’s say you go camping with your family and everyone’s phone just dies. Now, you could get mad at everyone for not charging their phones, or you could get ahead of this situation and bring a multiple port power bank.
That’s just one possible scenario. But if you don’t really go camping with your family or you only have one device, it might be best to just go for a power bank with one port. It all depends on what you think is best for your situation.
Smartphones are expensive, especially if we talk about iPhones. So it’s best to stay with trusted manufacturers that make high-quality power banks. Be sure that the one you choose comes with protection against overcharging, short circuits, and overheating. If security is a concern you have, be sure to check the best screen protectors for iPhone 12.
Without anything else to say, here’s a list of the best power banks for iPhone 12:
1 – RAVPower 20,000mAh iPhone Portable Charger
- Power for Days: Step into the upper echelon of battery capacity with a muscled 20,000mAh, fully capable of recharging your phone or tablet...
- The LED indicator displays the available power level of battery pack and charging status intelligently. Know before you go.
- One for All: Compatibility at its finest, not only ready to charge almost all USB powered devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones and...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 2.9 x 0.59 in / 15.74 x 7.3 x 1.5 cm.
- Weight: 15.7oz / 445.08 g.
- Battery Capacity: 20,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Three.
RAVPower is a well-known accessory seller, so it’s not surprising that they made one of the best iPhone power banks for iPhone 12 Pro, Pro Max & Mini. This power bank is made from some of the best high-quality materials that make it sturdy and scratch-resistant. It’s very slim, so you can take it to the park, the office, or the airport since it meets the standard international Aviation limit for flying.
Right out of the box comes the 20,000mAh RAVPower power bank, a micro USB cable, and the always useful user guide. The Lightning cable and USB to Type-C Cable are not included with this product.
It comes with three different ports to charge multiple devices:
- A Type-C PD.
- A Type-A Q.C.
- A Type-A iSmart.
It has a powerful 20,000 mAh battery life, so it means that it can charge your iPhone 12 4-5 times. It also has this great LED indicator that displays the charging status and the available power level of the battery. And yes, it was properly tested for safety, it protects your phone from overheating and short circuits.
This is the best iPhone 12 Pro Max power bank from RAVPower. It has a high mAh capacity, it’s sturdy, slim, and honestly, a new level of technology.
- Intelligent LED screen.
- No travel pouch or charging adapter included.
2 – Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: The massive 20, 000mAh capacity provides more than 5 and a half charges for iPhone XS, more than 4 full charges for Samsung...
- High-Speed Charging: deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, Tablets, and more via the USB-C power delivery port or the Qualcomm Quick...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 2.9 x 0.9 in / 15.74 x 7.3 x 2.5 cm.
- Weight: 12.2oz / 345.8 g.
- Battery Capacity: 20,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Two
If you follow Anker and its many products you know that you can only expect the best from them. This time they come with the best power bank for iPhone 12 Pro Max, Mini & Pro. This power bank is slim, lightweight, and yes, safe to use. You can also take this on a plane since it meets the necessary standards.
With this product comes the power bank, a travel pouch, a welcome guide, and a USB C-to-C cable. It comes with a battery life of 20,000 mAh, which is a lot. You could go fishing in the woods for a full weekend and be fully charged throughout the whole time thanks to Anker.
It has two ports, a Type-C PD 18W for fast charging your device and a Type-A Q.C. to make it widely compatible and super fast. Two ports mean that you can double the fun with your power bank.
And what about safety? Well, Anker knows that smartphones are not cheap, so they came up with MultiProtect. This system combines high-voltage protection, temperature control, and self-regulation to keep your precious iPhone 12 safe. Truly, one of the best iPhone 12 power banks in existence.
- MultiProtect technology.
- No PD charger included.
3 – RAVPower 15000mAh Portable Charger
- 30W Total Output & Fast Charging: RAVPower PD Portable Charger with 18W PD 3. 0 USB C port and 12W QC USB A port for simultaneous charging to two...
- Ultra Compact but High Capacity: Sports premium LG 21700 High-Density battery pack, 15000mAh internal battery capacity with small size (5. 9 x 2...
- LED Digital Display: This unique usb c portable charger features an excellent LED indicator to show the exact percentage of the available power...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.9 x 2 x 1 in / 15 x 5 x 2.5 cm.
- Weight: 9.8oz / 278.5 g.
- Battery Capacity: 15,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Two.
Coming up on number three of our list, we have again, RAVPower. A dual-port power bank with an 18W PD 3.0 USB-C port and a 12W Q.C. USB-A port that makes this power bank compatible with all phone types.
When you buy this product, you get the power bank, a USB C-C cable, and the always necessary user guide. This palm-sized power bank will fit in most pockets, perfect for when you’re on the go. It also has a high-density LG 21700 battery pack, which allows it to store that much energy in such a small size.
It comes with digital LED screen display that shows the exact percentage of available power and the charging status. And when it comes to safety, you get a device that protects your iPhone 12 from overheating, overcharging and unexpected short circuits.
The best power bank for iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pro & Mini if you like a pocket-sized and high-quality power bank.
- Small, yet powerful and intelligent power bank
- Only 2 outputs connections.
4 – INIU Ultra-slim power bank
- ✅【INIU’s Confidence】At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide industry-leading 3 years...
- ✅【High-efficiency USB C】Equipped with the latest worldwide USB C charging standard, working as both input and output to not only let you...
- ✅【Triple 3A High-speed Charging】Outpace your mates and charge 1.4x faster through our exclusive UPower+ technology. After intelligently...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.2 x 2.7 x 0.5 in / 13.2 x 6.8 x 1.2 cm.
- Weight: 7oz / 198.4 g.
- Battery Capacity: 10,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Two.
Ever wanted a power bank with a strong capacity and built-in flashlight? Well, now you have it. INUI claims that this is the thinnest 10000mAh power bank in the market as of today, which makes it ideal for traveling lightweight.
So when you buy this power bank for iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pro & Mini, you get:
- The power bank.
- A protective pouche.
- A user guide.
- One Micro USB cable.
Choosing to go with this power adapter means that you get:
- High-speed charging.
- A dynamic design.
- A forever handy flashlight.
- A 3-year warranty.
It comes with two USB-A ports to charge two devices simultaneously. This power bank also has smart IC technology to protect your charging phone. But the best part? Is that this a very cheap power bank, available for anyone at a lower price than other portable chargers for iPhone 12.
- Cheap and effective.
- Only 10,000 mAh.
5 – iMuto Portable Charger
- High Capacity(30000mAh):It is safer to use, Optimum size among the same capacity power bank with build in A Class Lithium polymer batteries.And...
- Digi-Power Technology: Smart digital screen shows remaining power in digital format, and it's hidden until activated. Taurus X6 fits for almost...
- iM-Power Technology: All USB ports detect your device intelligently and deliver quick charging, 3*USB 5V/3.4A (Max.), supporting to charge three...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7 x 3.4 x 1.2 in / 17.7 x 8.6 x 3 cm.
- Weight: 21oz / 616.8 g.
- Battery Capacity: 30,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Three.
This power bank was built with A-class lithium polymer batteries and it can safely charge your iPhone 12 around 5 to 6 times. It has a hidden LED screen that’s activated by touch and that shows the remaining power left in the power bank.
Inside of the box comes the power bank, a Micro USB cable, and a user guide not to get lost. iM-power will automatically detect your device to intelligently deliver the necessary charge and stop on time to avoid overcharging and overheating. That protection is thanks to the smart protection system.
It has three USB 5V/3.4A ports that deliver the 30,000mAh available inside the device. You can literally charge a single phone for over a week with this power bank. This is can be seen as the best iPhone 12 Pro Max power bank thanks to its power and quality.
- Versatile, powerful, high mAh capacity.
- A little heavier than other iPhone 12 power banks.
6 – Aukey 20000mAh USB-C Power Bank
- Universal Charging: 3A total output to charge a USB-C device and three USB-A devices simultaneously (the USB-C port can supply a powerful 3A by...
- Large Capacity: 20000mAh to charge your iPhone 8 7.3 times, or 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1.5 times, or Samsung Galaxy Note8 4 times
- Refined Design: Slimline form makes it comfortable to hold and matte surface keeps it free of fingerprints, so you’ll like using this power...
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.8 x 3.7 x 0.5 in / 20 x 9.6 x 1.4 cm.
- Weight: 15.3oz / 435 g.
- Battery Capacity: 20,000 mAh.
- Number of Ports: Four outputs/Three inputs.
Last on this list we have Aukey, a famous and trusted accessory seller. This time they bring us a super slim power bank with three ports so that you can charge many devices at the same time.
Included with your purchase is the power bank, a USB-A to USB-C cable, and the user guide. It has three USB-A outputs, one USB-C input/output, a Lightning input, and a micro-USB input.
Let’s talk about design. It’s simple, elegant, smart. To sum it up: It’s flawless. It also has a minimalist LED indicator that tells you the remaining battery level. Of course, it has the necessary safety measures built-in to prevent any accidents on your iPhone 12. The best multiple port portable charger for iPhone 12.
- Multiple ports
- Only one USB-C port
What Does mAh Mean?
mAh is a unit of electric charge that stands for Milliamps Hour. It’s typically used to measure the capacity of a battery. The higher the mAh, the longer the battery life because it can store more energy.
Most power banks have and advanced technology with built-in protection and circuitry that regulates the output voltage to prevent that your iPhone gets damaged in case of overheating, short circuits, and overcharging.
The capacities that are between 6,000 mAh to 15,000 mAh are the best because they can deliver enough amount of energy to charge your iPhone 12 more than once. Although, something higher than 15,000 mAh would be ideal for more energy throughout the day.
Power banks usually have an average service life of around 3 years because they’re usually not used daily. A great power bank can hold a charge for 4 to 6 moths without losing too much power.
Now you can stop worrying about your iPhone dying out of nowhere and get one of the best power banks for iPhone 12. All of these power banks will work perfectly with the iPhone 12’s battery, some will charge it more times than others, but they all work smoothly.
If you want to know about choosing between the iPhone 12 or the iPhone 12 Pro, check out this guide. Leave a comment and let us know what you think. Don’t forget to share this content if you found it useful. Keep exploring GadgetGang to stay updated on the latest tech news.